Chakra Reading & Balancing
Chakras are Entry Gates of the Aura. Within the physical body resides a body double, a spiritual body, that contains the Chakras. Chakras are centers of activity that receive, assimilate and express life force energy. They are responsible for the person’s physical, mental, and spiritual functions. They absorb and transmit energies to and from the universe, nature, celestial entities, from people even from things.
When your Chakras are out of balance you can experience restless nights, anxiety, depression, and loss of connection with your loved ones. The good news is there is help! Detoxify your soul with a spiritual Chakra Balancing.
First Chakra – Root Chakra
The root chakra lies between the rectum and the genital area. It absorbs energy from the earth. It is the energy center for all of the body’s hard tissue: bone, spinal column, teeth and nails. It influences the intestines and prostate, as well as blood and cell formation.
- Energy of the first chakra – A disturbance in the root chakra leads to addiction, uncontrolled or diminished sexuality, digestive disorders and obesity. If energy flows smoothly through this chakra, one will feel a deep connection to nature.
- Stones for the chakra – Stones recommended for treating the root chakra are garnet, hematite, red jasper, coral, onyx, rhodonite, ruby, and black tourmaline.
- Color for the chakra – Red. In all cultures red is the color of life, warmth, and vitality. Red stimulates the life force.
Second Chakra – Sacral Chakra
The sacral chakra lies above the pubic bone and opens frontward. This center governs the flow of all of the body’s liquid elements: blood, lymph, sweat, digestive juices, sperm, urine, and tears.
- Energy of the second chakra – A disturbance in the second chakra causes sexual problems. Life may seem to lose its meaning. When the balance of energy is restored, one becomes more open and is able to enjoy life.
- Stones for the chakra – Stones recommended for treating the sacral chakra are orange beryl, orange jasper, carnelian, and citrine.
- Color for the chakra – Orange. Orange is the symbolic color of the sacral chakra. It is warm and positive. It is the color of nourishment and circulation.
Third Chakra – Navel or Solar Plexus Chakra
The third chakra, the solar plexus, lies above the navel. This chakra governs the stomach, liver, spleen, and gall bladder, the digestive system and the autonomic nervous system.
- Energy of the navel chakra – When energy flows uninterruptedly through the third chakra, one feels a deep sense of inner peace. Blockages will create discontent, restlessness, and discouragement.
- Stones for the chakra – Stones recommended for treating the naval chakra are tiger’s eye, topaz, yellow tourmaline, and citrine.
- Color for the chakra – Yellow. Yellow corresponds to the third chakra. It stands for intelligence.
Fourth Chakra – Heart Chakra
The heart chakra lies in the middle of the chest and opens frontward. It governs the heart and circulatory system. It also influences the functioning of the thymus gland and the immune system.
- Energy of the heart chakra – The one whose heart chakra has been opened radiates joy and friendliness. They will be considerate of others and have a highly developed sense of empathy.
- Stones for the chakra – Stones recommended for treating the heart chakra are green and pink. Green: aventurine, chrysocolla, chrysopras, jade, moss agate, olivine, emerald, and tourmaline. Pink: coral, rhodonite, rhodochrosite, and rose quartz.
- Color for the chakra – Green. The calming vibrations of the green spectrum are the best healing agents for the nervous system.
Fifth Chakra – Throat Chakra
This chakra lies at the base of the throat. It opens down and to the front. It provides energy to the thyroid gland. It also governs hunger and thirst, ear, eyes, nose and throat, the bronchial passages and the lungs, esophagus, vocal chords, and speech.
- Energy of the fifth chakra – When energy flows freely through the throat chakra one will be open to new experiences. Such individuals will be able to express themselves and stand up for their beliefs.
- Stones for the chakra – Stones recommended for treating the throat chakra are aquamarine, chalcedony, celestine, chrysocolla, moonstone, opal, pearl, turquoise, and blue topaz.
- Color for the chakra – Blue. The vibratory effect of the color blue is cooling, calming, and healing. Blue is the color of innocence.
Sixth Chakra – Forehead Chakra, the Third Eye
The forehead chakra, or the third eye, lies above the top of the nose. It is linked to the eyes, nose, face and senses, as well as those more intangible avenues of perception, including insight and intuition.
- Energy of the forehead chakra – When energy flows through the forehead chakra one’s understanding becomes broad and deep. Such an individual sees the world and themselves clearly. They can rely upon their own intuitive sense.
- Stones for the chakra – Stones recommended for treating the third eye are sodalite, amethyst, sapphire, rock crystal, and fluorite.
- Color for the chakra – Indigo. Indigo, the color of mysteries and mysticism, banishes sickness and evil from one’s awareness and allows space for mental freedom.
Seventh Chakra – Crown Chakra
Celestial energy enters the body through the crown chakra. It is the stepping off point for the infinite. It governs one’s size and inner development.
- Energy of the seventh chakra – The opening of this chakra leads to enlightenment.
- Stones for the chakra – Stones recommended for treating the seventh chakra are amethyst, rock crystal, diamonds, and violet fluorite.
- Colors for the chakra – Three colors are associated with the crown chakra. Violet, the color with the highest vibratory frequency; white, the color of pure intelligence; and gold, the light of the life force.